The IFAI Canada mission is to promote the welfare of the Canadian industrial textile industry, to improve the status of the Association members in the community and to benefit the users of Canadian industrial textile products.
Join IFAI Canada today for exclusive benefits not found elsewhere in the industry.
- Access to a member directory, industry resources and valuable educational materials
- Learn more about your market with in-depth research and surveying
- Complimentary subscriptions to Specialty Fabrics Review magazine
- Be an editorial source for IFAI’s publications; share your knowledge and products
- Showcase your innovation in the distinguished International Achievement Awards and other competitions
- Download “Proud Member of ATA Canada” Logo (members only)
- Member pricing on advertising in all IFAI publications and free product listing in Specialty Fabrics Review Buyer’s Guide
- Member pricing for exhibiting at and attending the annual IFAI Expo
- Exclusive member pricing on International Achievement Award (IAA) submissions
- Be listed in IFAI’s online membership directory
- Opportunities to collaborate with other IFAI divisions and external partners
- Member exclusive webinars
Visit Member Benefits to see how IFAI membership provides a strong return on investment, including a marketplace of services to increase your savings.
The purpose of IFAI Canada is to promote the welfare of the Canadian industrial textile industry, to improve the status of the Association members in the community and to benefit the users of Canadian industrial textile products.
- Conduct research into all fields and problems of the industry on behalf of its members.
- Direct the efforts of its members toward practical standardization of materials and production methods, for greater efficiency and progressively better quality within the Canadian industrial textile industry.
- Establish cooperative relations with all related organizations in matters and activities of mutual interest and benefit.
- Study and report on any matters of provincial or national legislation affecting the industry, and represent the members before any legislative bodies.
- Advise all members of new and improved materials, methods and techniques designed to improve the quality of their work or the efficiency of their production.
- Accept the responsibility of sound and ethical business practices as the collective aim of the Association.